Film Market for Young Filmmakers
Alpavirama 2022 welcomes you to the Cine Bazaar, a space for young filmmakers to connect with producers, production houses and streaming platforms.
We aim to facilitate filmmakers in pitching their projects [at any stage of development] to producers for funding. The most promising projects will receive the Alpavirama Project Development Fund 2022. We look forward to receiving your submissions!
Filmmakers' Submission Form Producers' submission form
Submission Deadline: September 30, 2022
- Eligibility for submissions:
- Students and recent graduates (upto 30 years of age) of National Institute of Design across disciplines and campuses
- Proposals are welcome for:
- Fiction and Non-fiction films
- TV series/ Web series with pilot episodes
- Projects in any stage of development [pre-production, post-production, completed] are welcome.
- The most promising projects at the Cine Bazaar will be awarded the Alpavirama Project Development Fund 2022 to further develop their projects.
Terms and Conditions:
- The festival will award certificates to all the participants of the Cine Bazaar.
- Projects that receive the Alpavirama Project Development Fund 2022 will be required to credit Alpavirama and the National Institute of Design in their films. Further details will be provided to the selected filmmakers.
- Alpavirama or the National Institute of Design will not be liable for any costs claimed as a result of change in scheduling.
- Alpavirama or the National Institute of Design will not be liable for any violations of copyright infringement of ideas in the projects presented at or funded through the Cine Bazaar.
- Filmmakers will be informed about their selection status by the Alpavirama team. The festival or the jury will not provide individual feedback to projects that are not selected.
Write to us at email@example.com for further information or clarification.